Monday 6 July 2015

At times I don't do myself any favours...!

Just a quick one to clarify, and then I'll honestly leave it alone - I wasn't really trying to get myself banned from KTFC Forum.

I used this pretense as the basis for a hopefully amusing blog.  I could have simply said, "I've been banned - WTF?". 

However, I thought I'd at least try to be light and amusing by suggest that I had deliberatly set out to be banned by being reasonable, even-tempered and merely offering alternative viewpoints to the norm on that Forum. 

In reality I was absolutely gobsmacked at being removed simply because I broadly support the efforts of the Trust, Club, Management and Volunteers.  But rather than simply bemoan this fact I thought I'd squeeze a funny blog out of it.

Entirely my fault for trying to be a bit sarcy, and forgetting not everyone "gets" my humour!







However, it seems I'm going to have to re-double my efforts to cash in my Poppynet chips too!

2 comments:

  1. Tail between your legs......

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's one option. Happy to go with that.

    Other opinions might very well be that a dispiriting number of posters on the KTFC Forum simply believe what others tell them without bothering to check for themselves. Or have no grasp of irony. Or a sense of humour.

    ReplyDelete