Sunday 20 September 2009

Update from Guy

Hi Guys.

I'm sending this from my laptop in the dressing room. Just been sent off for a professional foul. "Professional" sounds pretty good doesn't it? Much better than "semi-professional".

Not sure how the game is going, but without me on the pitch I imagine most of the supporters have left anyway. Still, almost 10 games in before I got a red card - I think it's my best start to a season ever!

Anyway, I only got sent off because I carry our entire defence, as well as being a major threat from corners and set pieces! There's a lot of Guy, but I can only be spread so thin!

Must go, the lads are coming into the dressing room looking pretty glum. The gaffer's just kicked over some water bottles. Everyone seems pretty angry. Mind you, can't blame them for being angry at the ref for sending me off and ruining the game as a spectacle.

Cheers for now.


Guy XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment