Wednesday 23 March 2011

Belated update from Guy

Hi everyone!
"A yellow card for taking my
shirt off?  The world's
gone mad!"
Just thought I'd drop you a quick line to let you know how fabulous I am I'm getting on on the English riviera.

Things couldn't be going better at the moment.  I'm leading my team (almost single handedly) towards promotion from League Two.  Couple more years and I'll be up in the Premiership where I belong!

Perhaps you've heard about my recent goal rush?  Have a butchers at the last thirty seconds of this -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_3/9430869.stm

Now, THAT'S what I was trying to do all those times with X's crap throws, when I just ended up fouling the opposition or nodding out for goal kicks!

Anyway, best of luck with whatever league you're in.


Guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment