Friday 2 December 2011

Message from Moses

Hi guys.

"Journeyman? 
You're right, the drive up to
York is a journey, man!"
Jus fort id drop you a line to say no ard feelins for the way fings turned up wiz you guys, lol.  I's a big enuff man to admit i'm the best geezer you ever ad at Ketrin, an youll all miss me soon, lol.

dont know much about Yurk City except bleedin long way from home, lol.  I expect i'll be the best player here soon enuff, lol.  Who knows,  may even score another goal befor too long, lol. Peraps 2moro!  Ha ha, lol.

An another fing - I coulda wiped the floor with Marna if I had wanted to, lol.  I coulda took is ass out ANYTIME i wanted, lol.  It may have looked like he was giving me a mutha of a pasting, but vats cause im a peacible guy, lol.  If i wanted i coulda capped his sorry ass, lol.

Gotta run, lol.  Peace, guys!  lol.

Oh, and Imraan, if you reading dis - you still owe me a big wedge, man an I'm more than redy to beat it outta your sorry skinny ass, lol.

Respect, Moses lol.

p.s. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment